nafex - Re: [nafex] Organic spraying of fruit trees?

  • From: "Scott Weber and Muffy Barrett" <bluestem_farm@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Organic spraying of fruit trees?
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 16:33:42 GMT

Steve,Ginda's question was a good one--what are you trying to accomplish?
There is no general purpose organic spray; you choose sprays based on what
you might be trying to accomplish. The closest to a general purpose for
insect damage might be Surround. I've only used it occasionally, but it
seems to make a big difference. You an certainly cut out damaged sections
and use what remains, although sometimes your sugars won't develop as well
and almosst certainly decline with rots. Muffy Barrett
South Central Wisconsin