nafex - Re: [nafex] nafex Digest, Vol 109, Issue 11

  • From: Steven Covacci <filtertitle@aol.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] nafex Digest, Vol 109, Issue 11
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 12:25:14 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

What I mean is when the fruit is developing and ripening on the tree, don't
the insects eat the fruit and lay their eggs on the fruit that end up inside
the fruit? I've seen many an apple tree bare tons of apples suspended on the
tree that are full of holes and worms.
When the fruits fall and I bring them inside, I don't care about fruitflies
much.

Thanks,
Steve

Message: 15