nafex - Re: [nafex] Organic spraying of fruit trees?

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Organic spraying of fruit trees?
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 11:13:13 -0500

Yes, you really need to identify first what the problem is -- not only insect or disease, but also which insect(s) and/or disease(s). Most organic solutions are fairly specific.

I hadn't heard of paw paw as a spray. I just tried looking it up, and wonder whether it's the paw paw or the soap in the recipe I found that's doing the job (presuming that it is doing the job, that is.)