nafex - Re: [nafex] Titania Black Currant - Self-Fertile?

  • From: dwoodard@becon.org
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Titania Black Currant - Self-Fertile?
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 05:02:55 -0500

Caren, you can plant all the Titania black currants you want, as they are
reported immune to white pine blister rust. I gave my brother at
Ste.-Adele a Titania and a Boskoop Giant; they do well and he likes them.
He eats them fresh when they are *dead ripe*.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada