nafex - [NAFEX] facebook - likes - fans

  • From: Richard MURPHY <murphman108@msn.com>
  • To: nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] facebook - likes - fans
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:13:22 +0000

Dear Squad;

I've also learned a ton from Nafex, and shared a ton, too.
I'm all for exploring new ideas that will forward the cause, but........

As an engineering manager, I've always given my guys 'new ideas' a simple
test before they are implemented.

1. Does this idea make the product work better?

2. Does this idea reduce the cost of the product?

Failure to answer 'YES' to either of these questions 'freezes' the new idea
until a 'YES' appears.

So I ask all of you; What does 'Facebook' / Blogs bring to the Nafex table?

Does it pass the 'new idea' test?

Guys?

Murph

R A Murphy Jr