nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Parafilm

  • From: "Lucky Pittman" <lpittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Parafilm
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 16:17:43 -0600

I've never used the 'grafting' Parafilm - just the 'Parafilm M' that's
widely used in laboratory settings. I buy it in a 2"x250' roll. I cut off
6" pieces and cut those each into what are essentially 2/3"x6" strips.
Those work out just about right for every thing I graft, unless it's
large-caliper pecan/walnut grafts that sometimes tak 2 or 3 strips.

Lucky