nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Parafilm

  • From: "Hector Black" <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Parafilm
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 21:53:37 -0600

Nice thing about Parafilm is that it expands and doesn't constrict. Of course the downside as others have mentioned, is lack of strength in holding the graft or bud. It's a lot stretchier in warm weather or when warmed in your fingers and breaks less easily.
hector black, zone 6 middle tn
----- Original Message ----- From: "david liezen" <chandos49@hotmail.com>