nafex - Re: [NAFEX] evans-bali cherry

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] evans-bali cherry
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 11:56:50 -0500

I bought own rooted Balis, or that's what I was told. The suckers are
bearing the same fruit as the original plants. & yes I love the
cherries, but the robins love them more & eat them way faster than I
can.

~mIEKAL

I seem to remember yr in Canada, I wouldn't want to try to send
bareroot thru customs....