nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Rosseyanka

  • From: Matt Demmon <mdemmon@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Rosseyanka
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 06:31:48 -0500

Jerry, I can't remember where you are in Indiana. I think you are in zone 6,
which leads me to believe that I couldn't grow Rosseyanka here in southeast
Michigan zone 5. We live in the country and get some good winter winds, have
lows to -20 in a bad winter, usually -5 or -10 in a normal winter and
probably not as much heat or length to the growing season as you. But I want
to try! Think it's worth it?

-matt
z5 se MI