nafex - [NAFEX] Okay, where is everyone?

  • From: Deb S <debs913@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Okay, where is everyone?
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:20:08 -0500

Not one word on fruit in 3 whole days???

I got some pruning done before the rains came in. Too wet and muddy to dig
any holes yet (I have trees, berries and rhubarb coming in April). Will be
planting Grimes Golden, Hudson Golden Gem, Espous Spitzenburg and Wolf River
apples and a PF19-007 peach (all from Cummins Nursery).
Then Black Velvet and Jewel gooseberries and Minaj Smyriou Black currant. I
also hope to put in a couple of Jeanne currants this year.

What are you planting in spring?

deb