nafex - [NAFEX] Will wild plums stain walkway pavers?

  • From: Steven Covacci <filtertitle@aol.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Will wild plums stain walkway pavers?
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 03:08:58 -0500 (EST)

I would like to plant an American plum (P. americana) and beach plum (P.
maritima) where they will over hang a walkway of light-colored pavers. Will
the fruit stain beyond what rain will readily remove in an instant?

Same question for sour cherry? I know sweet cherry is bad news...

Steve

  • [NAFEX] Will wild plums stain walkway pavers?, Steven Covacci, 02/20/2011