nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Crab apple scion wood

  • From: "Lori Rizzo" <larizzo@charter.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Crab apple scion wood
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 22:13:53 -0500

Jerry, I'd sure take some - can I get 2 pieces? Just let me know the cost of
postage, and I can Paypal you, if you want.

I would want the trees for Jelly - have been looking around here, but
haven't found many good prospects.

Lori Rizzo
1138 Hitchhike Trail
Maryville, TN 37803

Lori

Lori Rizzo, RN BSN MBA

Health Care Quality & Process Improvement
Pet Training & Behavior Counseling
Rizzo Hollow Heirloom Plants & Unusual Edibles
Maryville, TN USDA Zone 7b
larizzo@charter.net