nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Time for list message footer update...filtering files

  • From: "Mark Angermayer" <hangermayer@isp.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Time for list message footer update...filtering files
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 22:31:43 -0600

"Mark,You aren't the only one on dial up. We've refused (so far anyway) to
buy into the arms race that is internet connection. "

Muffy, my thoughts as well. We also don't have cable, or a cell phone (Well
we do have a cheap prepaid cell phone that probably averages about $4/month
usage). It's not unusual for many people to spend upwards of $100/month on
cable/cell/high speed internet. In my way of thinking, that will buy a lot
of trees.

Mark
KS