nafex - [NAFEX] Deno's Seed Germination

  • From: Evan <kodama@riseup.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Deno's Seed Germination
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 08:53:49 -0500

Hey y'all,

Though slightly tangent to the purpose of the list, I am presently searching
for a copy of "Seed Germination, Theory and Practice" by Norm Deno. I
understand the work was self-published and now out of print, but I was
wondering if anyone might have an extra copy they would like to sell (to
someone who will care for and use it).

I am also interested to knows anything about attempts to contact Deno about
printing further copies (or who holds the copyright... possibly a
university?). This seems like valuable information that it would be a shame
to see lost...

Feel free to contact me off-list regarding selling a copy.

Evan
Southern Appalachia, New River Basin
Zone 6, just short of 3000'