nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Deno's Seed Germination

  • From: Deb S <debs913@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Deno's Seed Germination
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 10:59:25 -0500

Looks like PDF copies of the book and supplements are available online at:

http://ddr.nal.usda.gov/simple-search?query=deno

deb

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 8:53 AM, Evan <kodama@riseup.net> wrote:
Hey y'all,

Though slightly tangent to the purpose of the list, I am presently searching for a copy of "Seed Germination, Theory and Practice" by Norm Deno. I understand the work was self-published and now out of print, but I was wondering if anyone might have an extra copy they would like to sell (to someone who will care for and use it).

I am also interested to knows anything about attempts to contact Deno about printing further copies (or who holds the copyright... possibly a university?). This seems like valuable information that it would be a shame to see lost...

Feel free to contact me off-list regarding selling a copy.

Evan
Southern Appalachia, New River Basin
Zone 6, just short of 3000'

**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**