nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pomona online

  • From: "Idell Weydemeyer" <iwgarden@earthlink.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pomona online
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 11:43:13 -0800

Hi--
another thought on the magazine on line-- how about keeping each send out
to 40 pages max (easier on editor too) --or if need more, why not send out
40 pages one month and the next 40 pages the next month--still within that
quarter. Maybe one end-of-year edition could be sent out via hard copy-- I
have not seen the finances report to se if this is even possible.

Also, what if any provisions are being made for folks who do not have
e-mail? Maybe raise fees to $25-30. I would be willing to pay more and to
have some of it go to those who have no e-mail. Other groups with magazines
are going through the same problems.

Idell