nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pomona Online questions

  • From: James A Cooper <JCooper@lewistonschools.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pomona Online questions
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 23:33:27 +0000

No I will not probably read the Pomona online or print it out to read later.
Without the Print version, I may not continue to support it. I do enjoy the
forum and read all of it.

Jim N. Idaho

Is everyone else happy with printing out 81 pages or reading everything on
the computer?

No, I'm pretty sure the switch to on-line only will mean that I'll just stop
reading Pomona. I mostly read it on the subway, but I'm not going to print
and bind my own booklet, nor will I carry and read a sheaf of pages.

At least we still have the email forum, which I find more useful than Pomona
most of the time anyway.

Ginda