nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pomona Online questions

  • From: Deb S <debs913@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pomona Online questions
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 20:24:22 -0500

My interpretation is that Pomona will be available in PDF format and you should be able to print from Adobe's Reader.  On the back issues...I would imagine that those issues already in digital format can be converted to PDF without too much trouble.  Once a magazine is in PDF, it (again my opinion) would stay on the website available to those who have memberships indefinitely.

Someone more official correct me if I'm wrong though :)

deb