nafex - [NAFEX] NAFEXlist tech Q

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] NAFEXlist tech Q
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 18:05:24 +0000

I am noticing more posts which have active pictures & sometimes videos
included. I mean, they open automaticly when the post email is opened.
(Actually, I THOUGHT my email was set to block these, but on a friend's Real
Nice computer they came through.) At one time the list etiquette was to link
these via a URL in the post. Has this changed?

Most of the computers I use still aren't great w/ pics & video, so is there a
way to block these? I love the orcharding pics, fellow NAFEXrs, but I don't
have the computer time to read all the text, let alone the time for pics to
download.

Thanks again for any help.