nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Revealed: how seed market is controlled by Monsanto, Syngenta, Bayer, Dow & DuPont

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Revealed: how seed market is controlled by Monsanto, Syngenta, Bayer, Dow & DuPont
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 15:33:14 -0500

According to our field crops manager of Organic Valley saving seed for
field crops is fairly common among organic farmers in these parts. &
here is the famous case of Per;chy Schmeiser who's open pollinated
rapeseed was contaminated by Monsantos gmo rapeseed.

http://www.percyschmeiser.com/conflict.htm