nafex - [NAFEX] Glenndale Gooseberry Search

  • From: Rosholdt <rosholdt@erols.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Glenndale Gooseberry Search
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 17:30:42 -0400

Sadly, as I have described, the weed-whacked Glenndale Gooseberry died, a victim of modern technology. In my search for a Glenndale replacement, the only purveyor I can find is Edible Landscaping and they are out. Does anyone know where I can get a Glenndale Gooseberry? I am so sold on Gooseberries, I must have more...

I have Hinnomaki Red and Yellow, but noted with alarm that the Yellow took a year off this year - no fruit! So I am required to plant more Gooseberries to make sure my habit can be fed, now that I have stopped the critter-eaters.

I would also welcome suggestions of a Gooseberry that would work here and produce loads of tasty fruit!

Barbara Rosholdt z7a
Central Piedmont Virginia