nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Scionwood source in Ontario

  • From: david.maxwell@dal.ca
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Scionwood source in Ontario
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 18:25:16 -0300

Depends on what variety(ies) said person is looking for. Eric Hambly indeed
has an excellent
collection. Other NAFEX members have some other varieties which Eric lacks.
The
Canadian Clonal Genebank, in Harrow Ontario, has some 700 malus cultivars,
(as well,
obviously, as prunus, pyrus, etc.) If this "person" is unable to find what
he wants from Eric,
feel free to pass on my email to him/her and I will try to assist.