nafex - [NAFEX] girls in trees

  • From: "Larry D. Cook" <cookfrenchlick@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] girls in trees
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 20:00:34 -0700 (PDT)

Naomi
     I enjoyed the mental picture of you and your sister as well as Dr. Pittmans wife, climbing trees for the fruit.  I doubt many girls would consider doing it today except the little Amish girls.
Where I live there is a large Amish community .
Hey! If your ever in the area on friday evenings stop by the Amish auction at Dinkys Auction.  They have 7 auctioneers going at one time.  Very entertaining.  They do have a web site that gives their location.
Larry D. Cook
Southern Indiana

  • [NAFEX] girls in trees, Larry D. Cook, 10/03/2010