nafex - Re: [NAFEX] gooseberry leaves

  • From: Lee Reich <lreich@hvc.rr.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] gooseberry leaves
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 14:45:30 -0400

I've grown Ben Sarek for a few years and although it has nice stature and large berries, the berries almost always seem to dry out for me before ripening. I don't think that the flavor of those that do ripen is all that good. I'm taking all mine out.

Lee Reich, PhD

Books by Lee Reich:
A Northeast Gardener's Year
The Pruning Book