nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Ugni molinae / Chilean Guava

  • From: Lisa Almarode <lisaalmarode@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Ugni molinae / Chilean Guava
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 12:40:46 -0700 (PDT)

They sounds almost too good to be true... but you aren't one of those people
who thinks aronia is delicious, are you? :-)

What's your soil drainage and winter wetness like? Seems like not far from
SF you get into desert like landscapes. My spot should be fairly well
drained - but we get very wet here in winter.

How bad is the seediness I've seen reference to?

thanks!

Lisa in the Willamette Valley, Oregon