nafex - [NAFEX] Warning off topic Re: No birds in my strawberries

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Warning off topic Re: No birds in my strawberries
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 09:49:40 EDT

In a message dated 6/28/2010 9:42:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jimfruth@charter.net writes:

Just as soon as my strawberries are finished blooming, I scatter
numerous red-painted, strawberry size stones among the plants.  The birds
immediately descend on the strawberry patch to peck on those rocks.  Tiring
of no tasty reward, the birds ignore the patch.  Then when the berries
turning red, the birds continue to ignore the patch and I pick up the stones
for use next year
.

Do you know how to hide an elephant in a strawberry patch?
      .......Paint in toe nails red!

It works,    ..............ever see an elephant in a strawberry patch?

I warned you, it was off topic.

Jerry

  • [NAFEX] Warning off topic Re: No birds in my strawberries, Jwlehman, 06/28/2010