nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Trombone Sprayer

  • From: "Carl Aichholz" <cmonut@fidnet.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Trombone Sprayer
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 11:44:06 -0500

I guess how high would be comparable to the Hudson; depending on nozzle adjustment and force exerted by operator.  I took some measurements for bore and stroke:

Hudson .615 bore x 16"stroke
GS         .685 bore x 13"stroke

This calculates to 24% more bore area for the Hudson with 20% less stroke.

The smoothness and ease of operation of the GS is remarkable. But I do most of my spraying at or near ground level and a lot of pressure is not needed. I'd say that a powered sprayer would best for higher pressures.
Carl Az, MO
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2010 11:25 PM

How high can the spray reach?  Thanks for your advice.  jerry