nafex - [NAFEX] trombone sprayer

  • From: Pete Tallman <pete_tallman@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] trombone sprayer
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 22:20:11 -0600

I used Hudson trombone sprayer some years ago and it worked quite well for a
small number of trees, like 6-10 semi-dwarf trees. Probably the best trombone
type. Great quality materials and workmanship. I think I still have one in
the garage, but I haven't used it in years.
(As the tree count got bigger, trombone sprayer was a strain on the arms, so
I needed to go to 4-gal SP0 backpack sprayer -- another quality product. Now
for general fruit spraying, I've moved on to a 12-gal wheeled 12-volt
battery-operated sprayer which, sadly, is no longer manufactured. I still use
the backpack sprayer for any weed killer application when needed.)
Pete TallmanLongmont, CO   zone 5 or so
(Apple and sour cherry blossoms looking spectacular right now and honeybees
are hard at work. Fingers crossed for getting through next few weeks of frost
threats.)
Hotmail.