nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Cider Mill

  • From: "Naomi Counides" <naomi@oznayim.us>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Cider Mill
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:59:21 -0600

I like cloudy juice.. actually it does clear when I can it. I made a wine
with it years ago.. It cleared. I did not do anything special. Just let it
set in the bottle. The sediment happened. When I make wine and mead they
often come out cloudy and settle out with time. But as I said.. that is not
an important thing for me.

Isn't fiber supposed to be good for you? lol
Naomi

from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even
incapable of forming such opinions."
..... Albert Einstein