nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Cider Mill

  • From: "Naomi Counides" <naomi@oznayim.us>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Cider Mill
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:43:09 -0600

You are not going to like this answer.. but.. I got an Atlas Juicer on Ebay some years ago for $60 and it will do apples and other hard fruits and vegetables beautifully.  It may take me an afternoon to put 4 bushels through it.. but  I get the job done and the price was right.  The pulp left is very dry.

Naomi

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment.  Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions."
 ..... Albert Einstein