nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Scion wood of apple

  • From: Dale Burkholder <dburk@planetcomm.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Scion wood of apple
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 10:41:43 -0400

I'd be glad for some of the following if still available:
Secor
Shizuka
Hokuto
Red June
Mollies Delicious

Thanks,
Dale Burkholder
4295 Friedens Church Road
Mt. Crawford  VA 22841

At 10:22 AM 4/4/2010, you wrote:
The Indiana Nut Growers annual scion swap was last Sunday. I brought home wood that was left on the tables. Gene Wild long time NAFEXer who has 800 varieties of apples left the following:

Grimes Golden, Gold Russet, Milton, Scott Winter, Chieftain, Beni No Mai, Shizuka, Dakota Gold, Hokuto, Prairie Spy, Sweet 16, Yellow Transparent, Cornell Red, Jona Grimes Standard, Burgundy, Empire, Red June, Enterprise, Hidden Rose, Quinte, Turley Winesap, Goodland, Secor, Paula Red and Mollies Delicious.

Also left were the following walnut varieties, Sparks 129, Kwik Krop, Davidson and Surprise.

Don't ask for their descriptions as I know very few. Maybe someone on the net can help with that. All I ask is reimburse me for the postage.

Jerry Lehman
7780 Persimmon St.
Terre Haute, IN 47802

PS. Mollies Delicous... is!