nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Sea Buckthorn cultivars

  • From: rafter sass <rafter@liberationecology.org>
  • To: <jelie@new.rr.com> <jelie@new.rr.com>
  • Cc: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Sea Buckthorn cultivars
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 20:56:19 -0400

Thanks to everyone for their replies.

I got an email from Bill Schroeder at the Shelterbelt Centre in Canada, and he said that Culitvar 6582, which was reported as thornless or nearly so, was released commercially under the name Harvest Moon.

Now, I've never heard Harvest Moon described as thornless, so either that trait isn't stabilized, or... something.

Thanks again!

best,
rafter

rafter sass