nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Great tasting Blue Honeysuckle

  • From: Richard Harrison <rharrison922@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Great tasting Blue Honeysuckle
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:16:44 -0800 (PST)

Melissa,
    Thanks for your efforts. However the Fruit & Spice Park is about 500 miles South of me. Most of what they grow will freeze doorknob dead when exposed to the 17 degrees we had this Winter(What GW?).
     I knew the Blue Honeysuckle was probably a common name and unrelated to the Lonicera honeysuckle which grows wild here, hence I asked.
     Thanks again,
                              Richard