nafex - Re: [NAFEX] ultrasonic fogger [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  • From: "ADAMSON, Karl" <Karl.Adamson@apvma.gov.au>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] ultrasonic fogger [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:50:15 +1100

It is very good for keeping the humidity at 100%. I haven't done any
side by side comparisons but for soft wood cuttings it keeps them nice
and turgid. I mainly use it for tomato grafting/cuttings and I get good
take. But really the biggest factor in soft cuttings is not the
humidity but rather the hygiene. If you get fungus in there pretty much
the whole thing is a wipe-out.

IMPORTANT: This email may contain confidential or privileged information.
If
you are not the addressee you may not copy, use or rely on the contents of
this
email or any attachment. If you have received this transmission in error
please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
transmission.

  • Re: [NAFEX] ultrasonic fogger [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED], ADAMSON, Karl, 02/22/2010