nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Haskaps availability

  • From: "S & E Hills" <ehills7408@wowway.com>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Haskaps availability
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 17:22:44 -0500

I've watched the material from U of Sask for a couple years now and I found
a supplier who is proclaiming that they will now ship to the US (the notice
was not on their website last week).

www.haskapcentral.com

The site isn't terribly user friendly, though the prices look good until you
see the minimum order quantity. They had more on the site as of last week,
but no announcement for US customers.

Scott Hills
Zone 6b Michigan
(15 minutes from the canadian border...I'm tempted to see if anyone I know
has a friend who lives there to order them for me...but not from that place
as I don't have space for the minimum order, and my wife would kill me if I
ordered that much of anything...)