nafex - Re: [NAFEX] 4th edition fruit and nut inventory

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] 4th edition fruit and nut inventory
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 09:55:34 -0800

My recollection says they said that between each edition. My feeling is
that they don't want to sound like they're guaranteeing a new one, and
perhaps want to avoid repeated questions about when it will be ready.

If there was one certain to be finished, though, and you got that answer,
you might have reached someone who preferred to guess an answer than
research one.

~ Stephen