nafex - Re: [NAFEX] 4th edition fruit and nut inventory

  • From: "ROBERT W JUDY A HARTMAN" <hartmansfruit@msn.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] 4th edition fruit and nut inventory
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 18:25:38 -0800

Title: U-IDAHO News: Investing in Idaho's Future: University of Idaho and J.R. Simplot Announce Collaborative Concept for Parma Research and Extension Center
I have my copy.  Go to  http://www.seedsavers.org/Items.aspx?hierId=85 and you can order yours.  If there are a number of people in your group you can get a discount on the books at http://www.seedsavers.org/Details.aspx?itemNo=B1255.  The book is in a larger format this time, about 8.5 X 11.  It looks great.

Bob
Western Washington (where it is 27.7 right now and will get in the teens tonight)