nafex - Re: [NAFEX] 4th edition fruit and nut inventory

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] 4th edition fruit and nut inventory
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 20:17:44 -0600

I just got my copy.  I ordered direct from Seed Savers.  Haven't had a chance to go thru it yet.....

~mIEKAL

On Dec 7, 2009, at 8:03 PM, S & E Hills wrote:

There was a posting about this book a week or so ago.  I have the third edition and my wife was wanting ideas for Christmas and I gave her this book.  She always complains its impossible to shop for me (she on the other hand, being female (no offense intended) is generally easy to satisfy…clothes, perfume, exercise equipment and shiny things…J

Seems this book isn’t due out until Nov 2010 (at least that is what Barnes and Noble says).  Has anyone actually seen or gotten this book or was the heads-up from seed-savers premature?

Thanks

Scott Hills
Zone 6b Michigan