nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grafting in a Botany Class

  • From: Gene Spears <Spears@LMC.edu>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grafting in a Botany Class
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 09:35:07 -0500

Donna,
Thanks for your suggestions. I like the idea of practice before
actually doing and will take the warning about "cut fingers" to heart. I'll
look into the chip buds and see if they work on dormant wood (but I guess
they really wouldn't have to "work" if it's just practice, anyway).

Thanks again,

Gene

Gene Spears
Professor of Biology