nafex - [NAFEX] NAFEX board & website

  • From: bmn@iglou.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] NAFEX board & website
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 16:23:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all. Some time ago, I got this msg which mentions our website. He
is correct. It isn't helpful and IMHO it sheds a poor light on us. It
needs updating. The trouble is, it needs updating from the board on down
to the SIGs and contacts. I'm hereby asking the board to step in and help
me with the information. I'll get it uploaded if someone can get it all
stitched together in a coherent list. Please help.