nafex - Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX board & website

  • From: "Natelson, Ethan, M.D." <ENatelson@tmhs.org>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>, nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX board & website
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 13:03:21 -0500

Title: [NAFEX] NAFEX board & website
Dear Group,

The Nafex website and its status was discussed in detail at the most recent Board meeting in Grand Junction.  The website was initiated by David Ulmer who maintained it for a number of years.  It was then updated by a graduate student working with Richard Moyer.  However, Richard left his university position and could not continue to manage it.  Barry volunteered to keep it going up to the present.  The Board felt that it needed to be managed by an official website management company to correct and continually update it to take care of the issues that have been commented upon.  Felix Cooper has a source in mind to do this as was to give up feedback and work with Barry.  That is where we stand at present.  A fluid  and functional website is a must these days.

                                                         Regards, Ethan