nafex - Re: [NAFEX] offending squirrels in apricots

  • From: Jay Cutts <orders@cuttsreviews.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] offending squirrels in apricots
  • Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 19:54:23 -0600

Hey, Jerry.

We have lots of vast national forest around here. That's where I take them, so not to worry.

Best,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Cutts Graduate Reviews
800-353-4898 day or eve, 7 days
(In NM, 505-281-0684)

Jwlehman@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 9/3/2009 11:31:17 AM Central Daylight Time, orders@cuttsreviews.com writes:

I have learned to live trap the offending squirrels and relocate them,
since only certain ones learned to eat those leaves. It actually took a
long time to figure out that it was squirrels. Imagine looking out and
seeing most of the leaves gone off of one of your trees except for
little tufts at the end!

Jay

Yes, and imagine being a grower of nuts and have someone dump (relocate) squirrels into your yard. Dispatch them!

Jerry

**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**
No exceptions. ----
to change other email options):