nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Prunus maritima exceptionally hardy, tasty, and

  • From: "Bassem Samaan" <bassem@gardener.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Prunus maritima exceptionally hardy, tasty, and
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 04:22:17 -0500

I would love to try Beach Plum. I'm sure I can graft it into my Stanley plum.
However I have a big issue with PLum curculio and I don't spray. I'm sure
it's not resistant to the PM.
Also is it self pollinating? will it need another beach plum or other plums
are able to pollinate it?

Thanks,

Bass Samaan
http://www.TreesofJoy.com