nafex - Re: [NAFEX] anyone growing temperate climate passionfruit?

  • From: Lee Reich <lreich@hvc.rr.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] anyone growing temperate climate passionfruit?
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:10:22 -0400

Here are the sources i list in the appendix to my book Uncommon Fruits for Every Garden

Edible Landscaping Nursery, Route 2, Box 77, Afton, VA 22920, 800-524-4156; www.eat-it.com

Hartmann’s Plant Company, Inc., 310 60th Street, Grand Junction, MI 49056, 269-253-4281; www.hartmannsplantcompany.com

Logee’s Greenhouses, 55 North Street, Danielson, CT 06239, 860-774-8038; www.logees.com

Niche Gardens, Route 1, Box 290, Chapel Hill, NC 27516, 919-967-0078; www.nichegdn.com

Oikos Tree Crops, P.O. Box 19425, Kalamazoo, MI 49019-0425; 616-624-6233

One Green World, 28696 South Cramer Road, Molalla, OR 97038, 877-353-4028; www.onegreenworld.com

Tripple Brook Farm, 37 Middle Road, Southampton, MA 01703, 413-527-4626; www.tripplebrookfarm.com

Raintree Nursery, 391 Butts Road, Morton, WA 98356, 360-496-6400; www.RaintreeNursery.com

Woodlanders, Inc., 1128 Colleton Avenue, Aiken, SC 29801, 803-648-7522

Lee Reich, PhD

Books by Lee Reich:
A Northeast Gardener's Year
The Pruning Book