nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Cardinals

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Cardinals
  • Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 09:16:18 -0500

The bird grabbed him right back and for a moment there it was not immediately
apparent who wanted to let loose of who more! Those seed cracking beaks are
pretty strong it seems.

Heh, heh. I'll bet!

Well, when I saw how the cardinal clamped down on the blade of my scissors, I was REAL glad I had a leather glove on my left hand!

:-)

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself. - Friedrich Nietzsche