nafex - Re: [NAFEX] California's screwed tree crops

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] California's screwed tree crops
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 20:04:19 -0500

Is anybody else thinking of Hari Seldon?

Heh, heh. Yeah, and I'd much rather talk about science fiction than another fruitless (pun intended) debate about global warming!

But I guess I'd rather talk about fruit than either of those, at least on this list.

:-)

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
Most people are bothered by those passages of Scripture they do not understand, but the passages that bother me are those I do understand. - Mark Twain