nafex - Re: [NAFEX] global warming........an observation that has nothingto do with science....

  • From: Kevin Moore <aleguy33@yahoo.com>
  • To: fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] global warming........an observation that has nothingto do with science....
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 10:44:12 -0700 (PDT)

He's dead now.

From: fuwa fuwa usagi <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2009 5:14:28 PM

Oh why,,, why did you have to make it this easy.  I tried to be good really, really I did.  But like a child drawn to the candy dish I could simply not resist the allure.

It was thus stated:

With apologies to those of you who fail to take global warming
seriously, the fact is it has a lot of us scared witless.

My comment:

Actually it is rather a chicken and egg question.  Did the thought of global warming cause you to become witless or is it because you are witless that you believe in man-made global warming?

Curious minds wish to know.

tfb

P.S.  I struggled with the devil and lost.
You simply made it too easy...as penance I shall endeavor to follow this with a useful post that is very green and PC....yep I can hear the sound of blue birds chirping already as I attempt to create universal harmony by balancing out this yang posting with something more yin - praise be to David Carradine

**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**
No exceptions.
----