nafex - Re: [NAFEX] global warming........an observation that has nothingto do with science....

  • From: Spidra Webster <spidra@speakeasy.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] global warming........an observation that has nothingto do with science....
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 16:16:51 -0700

You know, maybe we should just let people know the "FE" in NAFEX stands for "Flat Earth".

Can we get back to fruit now?

On Jun 5, 2009, at 3:14 PM, fuwa fuwa usagi wrote:

P.S.  I struggled with the devil and lost.
You simply made it too easy...as penance I shall endeavor to follow this with a useful post that is very green and PC....yep I can hear the sound of blue birds chirping already as I attempt to create universal harmony by balancing out this yang posting with something more yin - praise be to David Carradine