nafex - Re: [NAFEX] where is global warming?

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] where is global warming?
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 19:25:38 -0700

LOL, ROTFLMAO:

You can find global warming with Nessie, BigFoot, and the Tri-Lateral
Commission.

If I did not think it was a total crock I would actually look forward to
being able to grow Apricots, peaches, and nectarines.

When I was a kid we feared the ice age they told us about in grade school
that was coming from man's interference with the environment.

Now the thing I fear most is the idiot in the White House. Oh well. The
cool weather is allowing me another planting of radishes.

fluffy

Message: 5