nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Frank Foltz, not well

  • From: John Bunker <john.p.bunker@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Frank Foltz, not well
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 05:21:35 -0400

Kevin,
Do you have Frank's current "snail mail" address?  I'd like to write to him and some others might like to as well.  For those who do not know Frank, he was very active in NAFEX some years ago (pre internet) and started Northwind Nursery.  He was one of the first people I knew who was growing and testing a lot of the U Minnesota introductions.  He was always doing something interesting.  I still have my collection of the Northwind catalogs.
Thanks
John Bunker